- Edition 12 of ScooterNova magazine was published on 26 February 2019.
Among the many articles inside are…
- ROAD TEST – Casa Performance ONE35 Lui/J kit, ridden over the Alps; exclusive report
- Bravest of the Brave – custom Vespa PX tribute to a fallen brother
- Riding Abroad – advice, tips and suggestions, after a Deal or no Deal scenario…
- Fast ‘n’ tasty Lambretta Series 2 Street Racer
- TESTED: Iggy’s long-term test review of his Quattrini-kitted Lambretta
- Amazing ride on old Lambrettas up to one of the highest driveable roads in the world
- TESTED: First ride on the new Vespa GTS 300 HPE
- RARE barn find – one of the first 500 Douglas Vespas ever produced
- RARE go-faster parts for Lambretta C and D models (from the Innocenti archives)
- RARE German Kroboth scooter
- Banksy… on a Lambretta
- PLUS the VCB RRC, 2018’s BSM championships, and more from the Pondering Prince, useful articles on riding, fitting and wearing, based as always on the amount of scooter riding we at ScooterNova magazine do.