Edition 17, published 20 December 2019
PRE-ORDER edition 17
(Published 20 December 2019)
Plenty more lined up to keep you happy over the winter months, including…
• The birth of Lambretta – (I bet you all thought it was Milan, hey?) From 1944, some stunning drawing and images from one of the creators of the Lambretta, courtesy of the Innocenti Archives from Vittorio Tessera
• Florida Girl – a stunning custom Lambretta chopper
• A rare old Vespa Ape 3-wheeler – extreme restoration project!
• Southport Trade & Custom Show
• BGM 177 Vespa kit update – what’s it like to ride?
• The Lord of Milan – tasty retro style Series 1 Li
• The forgotten Vespa factories – from far away places producing models you may never have heard of…
• A rare Kelvinator scooter engineered to within an inch of it’s life. Who would have thought a Fridge could be so exciting?
• Scooter touring – Hebrides & beyond: inspirational adventures by scooter
• PLUS news from Milan and Birmingham bike shows, a look at some of the mechanical parts we’ve been using throughout 2019, new products and a bit more besides!