EDITION 14, PUBLISHED 26 JUNE 2019
Inside will be even more in-depth articles that can only be found in ScooterNova magazine, including:
• A stunning Stone Roses themed custom Lambretta
• A chat with Sticky about Scooterboys
• Italian creator of some high-powered Vespa small frames
• Gorgeous Lambretta Series 1 combo, a la garagista
• An intriguingly eye-catching French custom Vespa
• Scarborough, Weston-super-Mare and Kelso rallies
• London to Brighton Vintage Run
• Strange Russian Vespa look-a-likes with 2 and 3 wheels
• Scooter touring… of course!
• LAM 150D – Mike Karslake’s old Lambretta Model D 150
• EuroLambretta 2019 – hot off the press (written and sent during our ride home From Poland!)
Cover Star – Lambretta street-racer with smart electrickery!
• PLUS the Pondering Prince, events, reviews of stuff we like and loads more we’re still riding, writing and photographing as we speak – all on 100 pages of quality paper with minimal advertising, credible articles with integrity and depth.